I have made a desk in the basement out of a board for a shelf and two TV dinner stands (the tall ones that you put in front to eat while sitting at the couch). Anyways, I have just completed my school work. There is always more to do but my assignments are done for tomorrow.
I have been praying for Nick and myself. He was laid off on Wednesday. Yes, the economy may be coming around but so is winter. Winter is not an extremely busy time for environmental companies in WI.
He is doing okay. Everyone that he talks to tells him that they know he will be fine and that he will find something. I completely agree with all of them. We will get through and he will find something. But the anxiety is still there. And it still stung his ego.
Please pray for Nick.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment